Three things to get you started
- The single most important first thing you can do: spend 3 minutes reading the Attendee User Guide. It will walk you through the log-in process and answer 90% of your initial questions.
- Then...Click the following URL: https://events1.social27.com/CNS-ICNA
- Log-in using the email you registered with, then click the orange "Forget Password?" button to reset to password of your choosing
Three things to keep you going
- The recommended browser is Chrome (Edge as alternative). Log off any other devices on their Wifi or internet connection if you find that the streaming or audio is slow.
- Access technical help by clicking on the orange ? button on the left side navigation bar
- All live sessions start on-time. If you miss a session, it will be available On Demand November 10, 2020 - March 31, 2021.
The Joint 16th International Child Neurology Congress & 49th International Child Neurology Congress will be staged virtually/on-line in mid October.
Dates and times for live programming have been reconfigured in a manner which will make live sessions manageably available around the world. All ICNA-CNS will subsequently be available On-Demand through March 2021.
REVISED VIRTUAL MEETING SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE .17.01 KB29/08/2020, 19:43
Speaker presentation guidelines have been sent to session chairs and speakers with links to schedule recording (ALL presentations will be pre-recorded). Poster presentation guidelines will be sent the last week in August.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN ! [Register Now]
The Virtual Joint 16th International Child Neurology Congress & 49th Annual Meeting will include:
- The full lineup of CME-accredited plenary lectures, symposia, seminars, workshops, meet-the-expert sessions and posters (more than 750!) originally scheduled for San Diego.
- Dates and times has been rearranged to ensure optimal access to the full range of content, with some sessions live-streamed each day and all sessions available on demand.
- Multiple social/networking opportunities throughout the meeting.
- Commercial and non-profit exhibits
- All Industry-sponsored CME sessions and product theaters will be offered during Week 1; some sessions may be available a second time in Week 2.
- A strong line-up of fully committed, generously supportive corporate partners eager to explore new and exciting collaborative opportunities with child neurologists in our fast-changing field
We will continue to provide regular updates here and also via eConnections and the CNS website as we move toward launching on-line registration in early August and the virtual meeting in October.