The symposium consisted of didactic lectures delivered in a practical format.
Sociedad Paraguaya de Neurología Infantil (SOPANI)
Dr. Maria Eugenia de Doldán (President SOPANI)
Dr. Alicia Aldana MD
ICNA meeting organizer:
Jorge Vidaurre MD
Alicia Aldana MD
Type of participants:
Pediatric Neurologists (13)
Pediatric Neurology Residents
Audiologists- Speech therapists
Panel of speakers and speaker affiliations:
1. Agustin Legido MD, PhD, MBA (Division chief, Sn. Cristopher’s Hospital for Children, Drexel University College of Medicine)
2. Karen Skjei MD ( Director Epilepsy, University of Louisville, Kentucky)
3. Alcy Torres MD (Boston Medical Center, Boston University)
4. Jorge Vidaurre MD ( Director Clinical Neurophysiology Program, Nationwide Children’s Hospital - The Ohio State University)
1. Total support from Paraguayan Child Neurology Society
2. Good facilities with appropriate audiovisual equipment
3. Successful meeting with active participation of audience.
4. Talks presented as scheduled.
5. Speakers were very engaging and talks presented in a very practical format.
6. Very positive comments from audience. Meeting achieved goals and exceeded expectations
7. Pedicatric Neurology Society of Paraguay asked for the support of ICNA-CNS in the organization of educational activity, specially EEG workshops and teleconferences.
Note: Special recognition to the Pediatric Neurology Society of Paraguay for all their efforts with the organization of this successful meeting. Dr. Alicia Carolina Aldana and Dr. Maria Eugenia de Doldán were vital for the organization of this educational activity