ICNC2024 Abstract Submissions
Abstract submission deadline passed on 27 November 2023, 1800 hrs GMT.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission portal. Abstracts submitted via email will not be accepted
- Unique email addresses & affiliations of all co-authors must be stated. By completing the abstract submission, submitters give full consent on behalf of all co-authors to provide their data.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English (UK). Please proofread your abstract before submission.
- Abstracts must contain new and original information not published elsewhere prior to 05 July 2023, 18:30 CEST. See Embargo Policy.
- Abstracts must be structured under the given headings:
- Introduction - Aims / Objectives of the study
- Disclosures - Please disclose all relationships/activities/interests related to your manuscript
- If your research has been granted any commercial or institutional support, you will be asked to list these under Disclosures in the submission process. Please prepare a one-sentence statement for this purpose.
- All abbreviations used must be written out at first use.
- Simplify complex mathematical formulas. Avoid symbols (Greek, mathematical, etc.). E.g. Instead of IFN-ß, use IFN-beta; instead of 10², use 10^2; instead of x≥2, use x>=2.
- A maximum of 3 images can be inserted per abstract. Images can only be submitted in JPG or PNG format. EAN may adjust tables or figures to fit files for final publication.
- Tables must be submitted as a separate graphic file. Tables and images do not affect word count.
- Abstract titles may contain a maximum of 25 words and 120 characters.
- Abstract text cannot exceed 250 words in total and 1500 characters per section.
- Authors must indicate preference of presentation type: oral (platform), poster or either. The Scientific Programme Committee will decide the presentation type upon review. If you have indicated only 'oral(platform) it won't be considered for Poster Presentation.
- Once an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register for the congress. The submission will be removed from the proceedings, if the presenting author indicated at submission, does not register for the congress, or does not attend the session for which (s)he has been scheduled.
- Presenting authors should also indicate whether they in training, to be considered for the best presentation prize."In training" means you are currently a medical student, or resident.
- Following submission the abstract submitter and all authors will receive a confirmation e-mail with a unique abstract ID. If you have not received a submission confirmation e-mail, email email@example.com. Make sure to include the abstract ID in all communication with ICNA Home Office.
- You will be able to edit your submission up until the final submission deadline. Abstracts that are in review cannot be edited. After the final submission deadline has passed, submitters can no longer modify or correct the abstract's content, and the abstract will be published exactly as submitted.
- If you abstract has been accepted as a platform presentation, we will email you with more detailed instructions towards the congress.
- If your abstract has been accepted as a poster presentation, you will be asked to prepare a poster in electronic format (ePoster). Guidelines will follow based on the acceptance of your abstract. Presenting authors will present their posters in e-poster sessions during the congress.
- If you apply for a travel bursary, please remember to upload the necessary documents. Your application will only be considered if all documents have been submitted and reviewed.
8 JULY 2023
- Abstract Submissions Open
- Travel Bursary Applications Open
15 AUGUST 2023
- Congress Registration Opens
27 November 2023
- Deadline for Abstract Submissions
- Deadline for Bursary Applications
1 February 2024
- Early Bird Deadline for Congress Registration